www.murciagolfproperties.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Título

Friday 1 October 2010

SUNDAY BRUNCH AT THE LA TORRE INTERCONTINENTAL

For those of you who yet haven´t been, I took some pictures on Sunday, because words do not describe how fantastic this is. I don´t think the pictures do it justice either, because the taste is what makes this buffet sublime.
Every Sunday from 1.30pm to 4
Downstairs in Gingko Restaurant
At the Hotel.
Cost 30 euros (drinks not included) with your Polaris card this works out at 15 euros each if 2 of you go!

There are lots of little starters on little dishes (hint, get a big plate)

Also salads, cheeses and cold meats, but do not pass the ham by as it is moorish!
For mains, there are many things but here are a few



I usually head for the Sushi chef
And this is what I had
As I have to save a place for the yummy puddings


And here was my little plate of delights
Absolutely undescribable, you must try it. If you are after a very nice white wine, try Muga.

No comments: