www.murciagolfproperties.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Título

Wednesday 6 October 2010

UPDATE

Hello,

Sorry that there hasnt been lots of blogs over the past week, I have been on annual leave and did manage to get a few blogs done before i left to come out every other day, I managed to find a cruise from valencia with El Corte Ingles Travel, for 225 euros! yes you hear right. and no it wasnt an inflatable ship but MSC SINFONIA, we sailed from Valencia to Ibiza, then to Tunisia, sicily and Naples, where Pompei was just unbelievable, we docked into Livorno. From there we took the train to Pisa, saw the leaning tower and headed on to Venice where we spent 3 days and flew back to alicante. Adding on the flight and trains and accomodation in venice This brought it up to 450 euros. Once I get my fotos sorted will blog the trip for those of you who live here fulltime.

I arrived back last night and have had a long day at work today, so will resume blogging tommorrow. So please bear with me.
If you scroll down through my blogs you will see that the Fiestas Patronales of Torre Pacheco are still going on and lots to do.

Terrazas golf course has now opened too, I ill also blog more on that too.

As this is just done in my spare time for love not money, if any of you hear of anything on, or go to a good restaurant or place, or attend one of my suggestions, please email me fotos and details and will blog it. I can only blog what information i find on the net or see as I go about or people send to me.

No comments: